Montag, 9. Januar 2012

A description of life with quotes. #2



"I will not be the first one to speak. 
And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly.  
As an asshole."- Carrie Bradshaw

***


"I just realised, maybe it's maturity or the wisdom that comes with age, but the witch in 
"Hansel and Gretel"—she's very misunderstood. 
I mean, the woman builds her dream house and these brats come along and start eating it."
- Miranda Hobbes


***

"Honey, you have to let it go. 
If I worried what every bitch in New York was saying about me, 
I'd never leave the house." - Samantha Jones
 ***

 "Du hast gesagt nichts verändert sich. 
Und du hast gelogen. 
Alles verändert sich. 
Alles. Sogar du!"- Lena Schneider 
***
"Siehst du immer sein Gesicht im angebrannten essen von Doris? 
Riechen die Klamotten nach ihm, obwohl sie grade erst aus der Waschmaschine kommen? 
Und schlägt dein herz so, dass du das Gefühl hast, es is voll die Atombombe...drin... 
also im Herz mein ich."
-Cem Öztürk's Definition von Liebe
***

"Because I know you better 
than I know myself!"  
                               -Chuck Bass 

***
"No matter how far you run, 
you can never truly escape, 
everything catches up to you at the end and when it does, 
it usually kicks your ass."
                                                                   -Gossip Girl

1 Kommentar:

Beleidigungen und hirnlose Beiträge werden kommentarlos gelöscht!
Ansonsten... fühlt euch frei zu schreiben, ich freue mich über jeden netten Kommentar :)